Merging events without Unique ID

Hello! I am working with some logs and before I build the reports in Kibana, I am perfoming some transformations in Logstash.
I am receiveng several types of events, but there are two types of events I need to merge in order to use the information of both types to build an specific report. I basically need to gather in the same event both the Wifi information and the result information.
These are the type of events I need to combine (all my events start with "INFO" or "ERROR"):

type1:

INFO - WIFI API - Sat Aug 18 17:53:45 CEST 2018

{
"wsName": "newFile",_
"Connection type": "WIFI: "WifiName"",
"RAM available": "32.78%",
"CPU usage": "19.72%",
"Internal storage available (MB)": 99999.99,
"External storage available (MB)": 99999.99,
"Connectipvity": "Is available: true. Is connected: true. Type connectivity: WIFI. Wifi signal level: 4 out of 5"
}

type2:

INFO - WIFI API- Sat Aug 18 17:53:45 CEST 2018
Task1/Sub_task1 Result: 10

I thought about using the Aggregate filter but I don't have anything such as UniqueID, so I thought about using a key such as "WIFI API-Date-Time" as my task_id. The thing is I don't have anything like a "start event", the closest thing would be the empty line I have after the first "INFO" message...

Do you think I could do something like this? My goal in the end is to have in the same event the Wifi information and also the "Task1... Result:10" information.

Could you think about any other way to do it?

I thought about changing the way I use multiline so I gather information around messages like this (including the blank line)

INFO - WIFI API - Sat Aug 18 17:53:45 CEST 2018

but I am not sure I could parse it properly after it, since there can be tons of messages after that...

THANK YOU!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.