Metricbeat logs

Hey guys, I successfully managed to install my ELK server a while back but haven't been able to make sense of the beats' logs as displayed below. Is everything al right or do I need to change something? Below find my metricbeat logs ..

2017-10-06T11:18:33+03:00 INFO Non-zero metrics in the last 30s: fetches.system-cpu.events=3 fetches.system-cpu.success=3 fetches.system-filesystem.events=111 fetches.system-filesystem.success=3 fetches.system-fsstat.events=3 fetches.system-fsstat.success=3 fetches.system-load.events=3 fetches.system-load.success=3 fetches.system-memory.events=3 fetches.system-memory.success=3 fetches.system-network.events=15 fetches.system-network.success=3 fetches.system-process.events=705 fetches.system-process.success=3 libbeat.logstash.call_count.PublishEvents=6 libbeat.logstash.publish.read_bytes=525 libbeat.logstash.publish.write_bytes=72741 libbeat.logstash.published_and_acked_events=843 libbeat.publisher.messages_in_worker_queues=843 libbeat.publisher.published_events=843

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.