Multiple Kibana users and limit access

Hello,
I have this scenario: I installed serachguard into kibana 6.2.2 and I create two users :

• user1 have access only to indexes that has names logstash-mobile-*
  • user2 have access only to indexes logstash-test-*
    And I have a dashboard and it's visualizations created with logstash-*
    If I login to user1 and import dashboard+visualization and affect them to logstash-mobile* so I can see all visualizations. BUT if I go now to user2 and import the same dashboard + viz (the initial one created with logstash-) I found that all visualizations changed to logstash-mobile so I can't acces to any visualizations bcs user2 is limited to logstash-test-*
    I need to find a solution that each user see the same visualizations(standard viz initially created with logstash-*) but with it's indexes
    please help !

Hi @chrigui94,

We don't offer support for Search Guard, but it sounds like you are looking to implement a multi-tenant solution for Kibana. We are actively working on a feature that will hopefully make setups like this very easy in the future. You can track our progress here: https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/18948

1 Like

Larry,
This capability would be awesome, we're looking forward to it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.