Multiplication of series in Kibana

Hi,
Background: For application monitoring I have various monitors that pings several component periodically that makes up a complete application/system. Each of these individual ping in inserted into elasticsearch with information if a particular run of monitor resulted in SUCCESS or FAIL alongside other details.
So let's say if I have 3 monitors MON1, MON2, MON3 executing every 5 minutes (all these monitors must result is SUCCESS for system to be 100% up) and result in following data.

timestamp monitor result
t1 MON1 SUCCESS
t2 MON2 FAIL
t3 MON1 SUCCESS
t4 MON3 SUCCESS
t5 MON2 FAIL
t5 MON1 SUCCESS
t6 MON2 SUCCESS

What I am able to do so far is using TSVB visualization is to calculate the percentage of uptime grouped by monitor which gives me 3 percentage(in the given example).
My need is to then multiply these 3 individual percentages (not average) to have one number as the overall uptime of the system. So if a time range is chosen from t2 to t5 then over all uptime should be 0%.
Any help is much appreciated!

Math aggregation in TSVB should allow you to multiply the results of all these 3, but you won't be able to do it by Group, you'll need to use a 3x Filter aggregations cause it works with aggregations that return 1 value instead of multiple.

Thank you Marius, this solved it.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.