Native script name for script.native not detecting in elasticseatch.yml

Hi All,

I am trying to migrate the code from elasticsearch-1.7.2 to 2.3.2.

I had given the elasticsearch.yml entry as follows
"script.native:
COUNTRY_MATCH_SCRIPT.type: com.mnc.es.script.country.ActionScriptFactory" and when tried to run the script query in the code using BooleanQuery, I am getting the exception as follows..

Caused by: ScriptException[Failed to compile inline script [COUNTRY_MATCH_SCRIPT] using lang [native]]; nested: IllegalArgumentException[Native script [COUNTRY_MATCH_SCRIPT] not found];
at org.elasticsearch.script.ScriptService.compileInternal(ScriptService.java:313)
at org.elasticsearch.script.ScriptService.compile(ScriptService.java:257)
at org.elasticsearch.script.ScriptService.search(ScriptService.java:456)
at org.elasticsearch.index.query.ScriptQueryParser$ScriptQuery.(ScriptQueryParser.java:130)
at org.elasticsearch.index.query.ScriptQueryParser.parse(ScriptQueryParser.java:115)
at org.elasticsearch.index.query.QueryParseContext.parseInnerQuery(QueryParseContext.java:250)
at org.elasticsearch.index.query.BoolQueryParser.parse(BoolQueryParser.java:82)
at org.elasticsearch.index.query.QueryParseContext.parseInnerQuery(QueryParseContext.java:250)
at org.elasticsearch.index.query.IndexQueryParserService.innerParse(IndexQueryParserService.java:320)
at org.elasticsearch.index.query.IndexQueryParserService.parse(IndexQueryParserService.java:223)
at org.elasticsearch.index.query.IndexQueryParserService.parse(IndexQueryParserService.java:218)
at org.elasticsearch.search.query.QueryParseElement.parse(QueryParseElement.java:33)
at org.elasticsearch.search.SearchService.parseSource(SearchService.java:838)
... 12 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Native script [COUNTRY_MATCH_SCRIPT] not found
at org.elasticsearch.script.NativeScriptEngineService.compile(NativeScriptEngineService.java:70)
at org.elasticsearch.script.ScriptService.compileInternal(ScriptService.java:311)
... 24 more

can anyone pls give any solution for this, where i need to call a script from my existing code.