Need hyperlink associated with transaction.name

Hi,

I have to create custom visualization and dashboard for my service transactions. I want to link this new dashboard from [APM] Transactions dashboard (where all the transactions are listed). Currently the transactions listed in [APM] Transactions are not clickable. I want to make these transactions clickable, so that on clicking, it will take to another dashboard which have my custom visualizations and the global search filter will have search query like this: context.service.name:"abc" and transaction.name : "POST /qrst/uvw".

To achieve this, I need a hyperlink associated with transaction.name. Similar thing is done with context.service.name where the hyperlink is coming from the elastic search itself.

Is there a plan to provide hyperlink with transaction.name also? If no, Can you suggest how can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Shashank

Got to know that the hyperlinks are coming through scripted fields. I created a new scripted field for my case which resolved the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.