Not able to create S3 Repo

Hi

We are running Elasticsearch cluster running on V5.6.8 . I am trying to created REPO on On-Premise Object Stores (IBM Cleversafe) and i am getting below error .

I have installed repository-s3 plugin in all elasticsearch cluster noded & run below commands and getting error as below ..Please advice

PUT _snapshot/my_s3_repository
{
"type": "s3",
"settings": {
"bucket": "XXXX",
"access_key": "XXXXX",
"secret_key": "XXXXXX",
"endpoint": "XXXXX" ,
"port":"https"
}
}

Error :
{
"error": {
"root_cause": [
{
"type": "sdk_client_exception",
"reason": "sdk_client_exception: Unable to execute HTTP request: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target"
}
],
"type": "repository_exception",
"reason": "[my_s3_repository] failed to create repository",
"caused_by": {
"type": "sdk_client_exception",
"reason": "sdk_client_exception: Unable to execute HTTP request: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target",
"type": "i_o_exception",
"reason": "sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target",
"type": "validator_exception",
"reason": "validator_exception: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target",
"type": "sun_cert_path_builder_exception",
"reason": "sun_cert_path_builder_exception: unable to find valid certification path to requested target"
}
}
}
}
},
"status": 500
}

Issue fixed after updating CA cert on the nodes ..

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.