Not able to Install Elastic Search as windows

Hello ,

I was trying to install Elastic search as windows service with the below steps. When i try to start the service I am receiving the attached error ? I tried with nssm.exe utility as well , Uninstall and install again as well but no luck . Any idea why iam receving the attached error ? , Please help ...

PS E:\ELK\Elasticsearch\bin> .\elasticsearch-service.bat install

Installing service : "elasticsearch-service-x64"
Using JAVA_HOME (64-bit): "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_201"
-Xms1g;-Xmx1g;-XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC;-XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=75;-XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly;-Des.netw
orkaddress.cache.ttl=60;-Des.networkaddress.cache.negative.ttl=10;-XX:+AlwaysPreTouch;-Xss1m;-Djava.awt.headless=true;-D
file.encoding=UTF-8;-Djna.nosys=true;-XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow;-Dio.netty.noUnsafe=true;-Dio.netty.noKeySetOptimiza
tion=true;-Dio.netty.recycler.maxCapacityPerThread=0;-Dlog4j.shutdownHookEnabled=false;-Dlog4j2.disable.jmx=true;-Djava.
io.tmpdir=C:\Users\E122_A_SELVASA\AppData\Local\Temp\3\elasticsearch;-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError;-XX:HeapDumpPath=da
ta;-XX:ErrorFile=logs/hs_err_pid%p.log;-XX:+PrintGCDetails;-XX:+PrintGCDateStamps;-XX:+PrintTenuringDistribution;-XX:+Pr
intGCApplicationStoppedTime;-Xloggc:logs/gc.log;-XX:+UseGCLogFileRotation;-XX:NumberOfGCLogFiles=32;-XX:GCLogFileSize=64
m
The service 'elasticsearch-service-x64' has been installed.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.