Not able to remove icon for Kibana 7.6.0

Continuing the discussion from [Guide] Customize logo, text screen and loading in Kibana 7.x:

Tried to use this example to remove the icon, but was not able to find the views folder

here's what i am seeing in kibana/src/legacy/ui/ui_render, only have a folder by the name of bootstrap and two other js files. Can anyone advise on how to remove the icon?

It seems like this thread can help you: How to Customize Kibana 7.6.0 Login Page?

Was looking at it too and got it working! Thanks for the assistance!

but, if i need to change the stuff in docker, how should i go about doing it... My current way is to edit from the docker instance itself, but this will be removed once i restart the docker instance.

For docker a good way would be to put the editing operation you are doing in a script, then creating a dockerfile which uses the standard Kibana image as base and executes your script.

By running the dockerfile using docker build you can create a new image which you can use in your system instead of the standard Kibana image without losing your editing.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.