Oracle Metrics through metricbeat

I am using ELK 7.10 Basic version. I want to get oracle metrics from metricbeat. I enabled oracle module from below command :
metricbeat modules enable oracle
I installed oracle client and set it's path as system variable. I am using Windows 10.

PROBLEM : I am not getting any oracle metrics. I checked logs from metricbeat but I found no error or any logs related to oracle. Then I disabled all module except oracle module and changed log level to debug. I found that metricbeat is not loading oracle.yml from modules.d directory.
Here is the log :

2021-04-15T10:13:22.240+0530	DEBUG	[cfgfile]	cfgfile/reload.go:146	Number of module configs found: 0

How can I enable this module to work ?

Did you configure the oracle module? Host, etc.? Oracle module | Metricbeat Reference [7.12] | Elastic

Yes I have done changes in YML. And I am able to access Oracle Database

metricbeat.modules:
- module: oracle
  metricsets: ["tablespace", "performance"]
  enabled: true
  period: 10s
  hosts: ["user:****@*oracle-url:PORT/Database*"]

username: "user"
  password: "****"

Above is oracle.yml

Also I have not enabled x-pack in es and I can see dashboards of oracle in Kibana

Is it possible to monitor oracle with basic version of ELK ? I saw there is no folder for oracle in modules directory of metricbeat.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.