Panels scrollbar not appearing

Hi,

I'm trying an iframe-based kibana plugin but on my dashbaord, the panel does not give me the side scroll bar as its content is way bigger than the screen size. I can grap and move up/down the content but like to have the scroll bar. What kind of files or options should I check for?
My kibana version is 5.5.0.

Thanks for your tips in advance.

I don't follow which thing you are expecting to have scroll that isn't. It sounds like you using a plugin that is embedding an iframe element in a Kibana dashboard... are you expecting that element to scroll? Is Kibana itself not scrolling to put that element into view? Did I misunderstand, and you are actually embedding Kibana in some other app via an iframe, and that's not scrolling?

Exactly as you say - a plugin that is embedding an iframe element in a Kibana dashboard... I'm expecting that element to scroll down/up - the element displays a pretty long diagram. currently i can only grab and move around.

You might need to dig into the applied CSS and perhaps apply of override some style with a hack. The content in the iframe should scroll by default, and I'm guessing it's getting an overflow: hidden or similar style from somewhere.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.