Problem displaying dashboards after copying the iframe address in the html tag of a WordPress site

Hello.
I will copy the iframe in the HTML tags on a WordPress page, but unfortunately the blank frame is displayed.

It's not clear what you are talking about here, please provide more information.

Hello again.
I created a dashboard in Kibana, and now I want to load this dashboard on one of the pages of the internal site that created with WordPress.
Well, the way it works is to copy iframe on the page. But after doing this, I'll show you the blank page in WordPress.
Of course, I'm sure this issue is due to the access level ,Because when I enter the dashboard address in another browser, it first asks for a username and password and opens the dashboard after entering it.

Hello again.
I created a dashboard in Kibana, and now I want to load this dashboard on one of the pages of the internal site that created with WordPress.
Well, the way it works is to copy iframe on the page. But after doing this, I'll show you the blank page in WordPress.
Of course, I'm sure this issue is due to the access level ,Because when I enter the dashboard address in another browser, it first asks for a username and password and opens the dashboard after entering it.

Hi, when it asks for a username and password, I presume that you're not seeing the Kibana login page?

If you have security enabled, that should work:

If you have some other kind of authentication mechanism in place, such as a reverse proxy, then the proxy is blocking you from being able to see Kibana in the iframe. You'd need to provide some other non-restricted access point, or give authentication in HTTP headers somehow, for the iframe to use.

hi.
yes i don't see login page?
and i don't want to see login page.
My scenario is to design dashboards in Kibana and use WordPress to view them and display the dashboards to users in WordPress pages

It's definitely possible to host a Kibana dashboard in an iframe, but when access to Kibana is restricted, the solution is in how to set up your own authentication system to allow it.

Your authentication comes from some kind of 3rd party, such as a proxy in between Kibana and the browser. To get what you want, you'll have to configure that authentication layer to allow access to Kibana when the request is coming from a Wordpress user.

One common solution is to have a separate reverse proxy for accessing Kibana through iframes, and when those requests come in, the proxy adds authentication headers and then forwards the request to the authentication layer.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.