Problem in Embedding iframe

Hey everyone.
I have been encountering a problem while trying to embed iframe of my dashboard into my application.
Whenever i try to add credentials on the login page and press enter, the login page appears again, and this repeats.
On the other hand, when i use the same url in incognito mode, a pop up occurs which guides to open in new window and then it gets logged in after entering the credentials.
When i was trying to find a solution for this, i came across a blog that instructed to add a command in kibana.yml which was xpack.security.sameSiteCookies: "None", when i set this, my page says that this connection is not secure.
I don't know what to do now.

1 Like

Hi @Saksham_Kawatra,

Can you share your iframe configuration and relevant kibana security settings?

It could be a couple of things including configuration or a browser issue, so I would recommend checking if either of the below fixes remediate your issue:

1. Kibana login loop while use iframe
  2. Kibana stuck in login loop - #9 by ayushr

Hope that helps!

Hi @carly.richmond
Thanks for replying to my problem.

My security settings in kibana.yml includes the following :

xpack.security.secureCookies: true
xpack.security.sameSiteCookies: "None"

and for the iframe, i had copied it directly from kibana at the time of creating it. Can you please tell me what type of iframe configuration are you asking for?

Hi @Saksham_Kawatra,

Thanks for confirming. Have you changed the iframe link at all?

Do you have any authentication settings configured, such as anonymous authentication?

No I have not changes the iframe link,
and also no, right now there is no anonymous authentication.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.