Problem with elasticsearch and fluentbit in Kubernetes Cluster

Hi

I have elastic search with fluentbit in my gke cluster installed with helm

helm install --name elastic-stack stable/elastic-stack -f custom-values.yaml --namespace logging

fluent-bit:
  enabled: true
  backend:
    type: es
    es:
      host: elastic-stack-elasticsearch-client
      port: 9200
      index: k8s_cluster_local
      logstash_prefix: k8s_cluster_local

And I'm not able to avoid this error that occurs a lot.

{"took":6645,"errors":true,"items":[{"index":{"_index":"k8s_cluster_local-2019.08.20","_type":"flb_type","_id":"H0E8r2wBD0FfYwQ2mQbE","status":400,"error":{"type":"mapper_parsing_exception","reason":"failed to parse","caused_by":{"type":"i_o_exception","reason":"Duplicate field 'time'
 at [Source: org.elasticsearch.common.bytes.BytesReference$MarkSupportingStreamInputWrapper@395f18fa; line: 1, column: 380]"}}}},{"index":{"_index":"k8s_cluster_local-2019.08.20","_type":"flb_type","_id":"IEE8r2wBD0FfYwQ2mQbE","status":400,"error":{"type":"mapper_parsing_exception","reason":"failed to parse","caused_by":{"type":"i_o_exception","reason":"Duplicate field 'time'
 at [Source: org.elasticsearch.common.bytes.BytesReference$MarkSupportingStreamInputWrapper@17bb14cd; line: 1, column: 380]"}}}},{"index":{"_index":"k8s_cluster_local-2019.08.20","_type":"flb_type","_id":"IUE8r2wBD0FfYwQ2mQbE","status":400,"error":{"type":"mapper_parsi

I don't know if its a bug or something that I do wrong but I don't understand how to solve it.

Any suggestion?

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.