Problem with -javaagent

Hi, I have installed the latest version of SELKS, and when I install apm server it appears "You have correctly setup APM Server" and when I start kibana, it says "There's no APM index pattern available. To use the Query bar, please choose to import The APM index pattern in the Setup Instructions "can you help me please?

now, I don't know how to add javaagent!!

java -javaagent:/home/selks-user/Downloads/apm-agent-java-0.1.2.jar
Delastic.apm.service_name=apm-agent-java-0.1.2.jar Delastic.apm.server_url=http://localhost:8200 Delastic.apm.application_packages=org.maven jar apm-agent-java-0.1.2.jar

Failed to find Premain-Class manifest attribute in /home/selks-user/Downloads/apm-agent-java-0.1.2.jar
Error occurred during initialization of VM
agent library failed to init: instrument

Hi Sarah,

You might also want to ask this question at the SELKS Github repository : Issues · StamusNetworks/SELKS · GitHub. There are higher chances that SELKS users will see your question there.

This usually means that you are using the wrong jar file. Take a look at our documentation for a download link. We have released version 1.2.0 by now, any reason you want to use version 0.1.2 specifically ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.