Problem with timelion plugin, can you help me?

I use my own kibana version 4.5.4 to bind with aws es 2.3.
kibana works fine.
But when I install the timelion plugin for my kibana, then the timelion didn't work.
shows this error in webpage:
Error: in cell #1: [reduce_search_phase_exception] [reduce]
at throwWithCell (/opt/mateinfo/maintenance/kibana-4.5.4-linux-x64/installedPlugins/timelion/server/handlers/chain_runner.js:29:11)
at /opt/mateinfo/maintenance/kibana-4.5.4-linux-x64/installedPlugins/timelion/server/handlers/chain_runner.js:156:13
at arrayEach (/opt/mateinfo/maintenance/kibana-4.5.4-linux-x64/node_modules/lodash/index.js:1289:13)
at Function. (/opt/mateinfo/maintenance/kibana-4.5.4-linux-x64/node_modules/lodash/index.js:3345:13)
at /opt/mateinfo/maintenance/kibana-4.5.4-linux-x64/installedPlugins/timelion/server/handlers/chain_runner.js:148:9
at bound (domain.js:287:14)
at runBound (domain.js:300:12)
at tryCatcher (/opt/mateinfo/maintenance/kibana-4.5.4-linux-x64/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/util.js:26:23)
at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/opt/mateinfo/maintenance/kibana-4.5.4-linux-x64/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/promise.js:503:31)
at Promise._settlePromiseAt (/opt/mateinfo/maintenance/kibana-4.5.4-linux-x64/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/promise.js:577:18)
at Promise._settlePromises (/opt/mateinfo/maintenance/kibana-4.5.4-linux-x64/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/promise.js:693:14)
at Async._drainQueue (/opt/mateinfo/maintenance/kibana-4.5.4-linux-x64/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/async.js:123:16)
at Async._drainQueues (/opt/mateinfo/maintenance/kibana-4.5.4-linux-x64/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/async.js:133:10)
at Immediate.Async.drainQueues [as _onImmediate] (/opt/mateinfo/maintenance/kibana-4.5.4-linux-x64/node_modules/bluebird/js/main/async.js:15:14)
at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:383:17)

I don't know whether it's a problem with kibana or es.

It's probably a problem with the AWS ES, they restrict a number of API endpoints.

I've talked with aws support about this problem, they said timelion needs lang-groovy and lang-expression enabled as Elasticsearch module,but aws es doesn't support this.
What is the lang-groovy and lang-expression module? how to install it?

You don't, it's part of inbuilt ES functionality that you can* just enable.

• Except you can't on AWS ES.

I'd suggest you look at https://www.elastic.co/cloud instead.