Qualys integration error

Hello,
Yesterday, I updated the Qualys integration, and now the integration has stopped working. I tried to read the request to the Qualys API in the "configs" tab of the integration, but it only shows this error:

Is this error only of my cluster?

Hey,

This PR: [Fleet] Fix cloudflare template error by criamico · Pull Request #182645 · elastic/kibana · GitHub fixes the issue, but will be available in 8.14.1. Essentially, it seem to be how the escape_string function is not handled properly when the parameter is not set i.e., null or empty.

For qualys, integrations/packages/qualys_vmdr/data_stream/user_activity/agent/stream/cel.yml.hbs at main · elastic/integrations · GitHub it seems that escape_string is used in username, password, and initial_interval. Probably one of them is not defined, and hence causing this error.

Thank you, updating the cluster worked for the 'settings' section, but the integration is throwing the following error. It seems that the dates are not being sent correctly; is it a problem with the host where my agent is located?

[
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
  <!DOCTYPE SIMPLE_RETURN SYSTEM "https://qualysapi.qg4.apps.qualys.com/api/2.0/simple_return.dtd">
  <SIMPLE_RETURN>
    <RESPONSE>
      <DATETIME>2024-06-17T06:13:06Z</DATETIME>
      <CODE>1905</CODE>
      <TEXT>parameter since_datetime has invalid value: 2024-06-16T06:13:05.598422609Z (unsupported date format)</TEXT>
    </RESPONSE>
  </SIMPLE_RETURN>
  Processor 'conditional' with tag 'fail_on_cel_error' failed with message 'CEL program returned an error. Skipping ingest pipeline execution.'
]

error.code 400
error.id 400 Bad Request

There is a bugfix related to formatting of timestamp: qualys_vmdr - user_activity fixes by andrewkroh · Pull Request #10035 · elastic/integrations · GitHub

Please upgrade to this latest version of Qualys integration 3.2.1 to fix the issue. Thanks!