Querying to Elasticsearch from Hadoop

Hi,

I am able to query Elasticsearch DB from main function of Hadoop MapReduce program.
But when i perform same operation in MapReduce part it shows below error to me.

16/01/07 02:00:35 INFO mapred.JobClient: Task Id : attempt_201601011215_30671_m_000000_2, Status : FAILED
Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.elasticsearch.index.query.QueryBuilder
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270)
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClassByName(Configuration.java:810)
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:855)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext.getMapperClass(JobContext.java:199)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:718)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:364)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child$4.run(Child.java:255)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
        at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1190)
        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child.main(Child.java:249)

What is the cause of this error. Should i need to copy all required jars to some other location?
Please let me know if have any solution for it.

You seem to be using Elasticsearch itself in your map reduce job and not ES-Hadoop connector. In that case, just like with any other library out there, you need to deploy ES alongside your map/reduce jobs. The Hadoop documentation provides more information on what are the way to do that.

Ok Thanks. I am done with it. Can you please suggest me with the method for just checking if part of field value exists or not. I am able to get no of occurrences but i just want to check if it exists since finding number of occurrences is taking much time.

I'm not what you are trying to achieve but if you're looking into finding documents that are missing fields or have them declare, take a look at missing and exists query.