We have just released Rally 2.1.0. This is a bug fix release but also adds quite a few enhancements. Here are some highlights:
- We added support for search_after and point-in-time. There are new track operations: open-point-in-time and close-point-in-time for using point in time API and paginated-search operation for executing paginated searches
- Rally now always requires a subcommand. Please also see our migration guide .
- We updated Rally to throttle requests from the beginning depending on the schedule. Please see our migration guide.
- We deprecated relative-time field and added a new field relative-time-ms which contains the relative time in milliseconds. relative-time will be removed in Rally 2.2.0 and re-introduced in Rally 2.3.0 as relative time denoted in milliseconds. The interim relative-time-ms will be removed in Rally 2.4.0. Please also see our migration guide.
- Semantics of request-related timestamps (e.g latency, service time) have changed to when a request has been sent by Rally. Please also see our migration guide.
Please follow the quickstart for a first time install.
Questions and Feedback
If you have questions or feedback, please just post in the Rally forum.