Ranking (league) table

Hello, could somebody suggest how I would approach to visualise a table like this:

With position change? My data would be daily visits for urls, so that I could see the delta in rankings. I think it is not possible in Kibana itself, would I have to create a new index for daily rankings and run some kind of function (with Logstash?) on data from the previous day to calculate the total and position change?

Thanks.

Hi @anton-da,

Calculating differences between documents is indeed not supported by Kibana right now. Running a separate tool to accumulate the stats you ask for sounds reasonable. Logstash has an elasticsearch input as well as an elasticsearch filter, which could be used to build such a processing pipeline. It should also be quite easy to write that in a language of your choice using one of the API clients. Once you have those aggregated stats as documents in an index, take a look at Kibana's field formatters that can help to format the values in your table columns.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.