Ranking (league) table

Hello, could somebody suggest how I would approach to visualise a table like this:

With position change? My data would be daily visits for urls, so that I could see the delta in rankings. I think it is not possible in Kibana itself, would I have to create a new index for daily rankings and run some kind of function (with Logstash?) on data from the previous day to calculate the total and position change?

Thanks.

(Felix Stürmer) #2

Hi @anton-da,

Calculating differences between documents is indeed not supported by Kibana right now. Running a separate tool to accumulate the stats you ask for sounds reasonable. Logstash has an elasticsearch input as well as an elasticsearch filter, which could be used to build such a processing pipeline. It should also be quite easy to write that in a language of your choice using one of the API clients. Once you have those aggregated stats as documents in an index, take a look at Kibana's field formatters that can help to format the values in your table columns.

(system) #3

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.