RE: NoNodeAvailableException[None of the configured nodes are available: [{#transport#-1}{DzxzK0iPRpWhbsQrG1XL-Q}{localhost}{127.0.0.1:9200}]]

NoNodeAvailableException[None of the configured nodes are available: [{#transport#-1}{uM03bFC3TFaMt15Oe0ZUpA}{172.17.1.63}{172.17.1.63:9300}]]

I am using spring boot 2.3.4 rest API, elasticsearch 7.9.3, kibana 7.6.2.

I could not able to write document using @postmapping and could not able to read same document from Elasticsearch. kindly please help how to resolve this issue.

and help me with what are the version I should prefer for the combination of Java, spring boot and Elasticsearch.

kindly give an reply to any one who has great idea on this topic.

Please be patient in waiting for responses to your question and refrain from pinging multiple times asking for a response or opening multiple topics for the same question. This is a community forum, it may take time for someone to reply to your question. For more information please refer to the Community Code of Conduct specifically the section "Be patient". Also, please refrain from pinging folks directly, this is a forum and anyone that participates might be able to assist you.

If you are in need of a service with an SLA that covers response times for questions then you may want to consider talking to us about a subscription.

It's fine to answer on your own thread after 2 or 3 days (not including weekends) if you don't have an answer.

When using springboot with elasticsearch, you need to be explicit with some transitive dependencies as SpringBoot declares a version 6.4...

Basically you can put this in your pom.xml:

<properties>
  <elasticsearch.version>7.9.3<elasticsearch.version>
</properties>

See documentation here: “How-to” Guides

Some notes:

elasticsearch 7.9.3, kibana 7.6.2.

This is not supposed to work well. You must use the same version for the whole Elastic Stack.

If it's still the case, you need to provide more information, like code. May be share a full project on github that someone can look at.
Or ask in spring boot project forums if it's not directly related to elasticsearch.

Not a lot of details here. But it sounds like you are using the TransportClient. Which you should not.

Don't use the TransportClient as it is deprecated and will be removed in the next major version. Use the REST Client instead.

Hi team,

Please give an alternate solution to modify the query post which I have posted on 4th-November-2020.

Please assist me with the appropriate person for this.

Thanks & regards,
Malleswara rao.

Where? Link?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.