Rejected execution of org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService

I am getting the below error in my environment. Initially td-agent to push the logs for some time, but getting the below after a moment. Any help is greatly helpful...
Did a lot of research but couldnt find the solution anywhere

"error"=>{"type"=>"es_rejected_execution_exception", "reason"=>"rejected execution of org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService$7@41fd900a on EsThreadPoolExecutor[bulk, queue capacity = 200, org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.EsThreadPoolExecutor@6462bef6[Running, pool size = 8, active threads = 8, queued tasks = 247, completed tasks = 9108068]]"}}}, {"index"=>{"_index"=>"test-logs", "_type"=>"fluentd", "_id"=>"AV0T51EQYjB5DZCGbKpI", "status"=>429, "error"=>{"type"=>"es_rejected_execution_exception", "reason"=>"rejected execution of org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService$7@41fd900a on EsThreadPoolExecutor[bulk, queue capacity = 200, org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.EsThreadPoolExecutor@6462bef6[Running, pool size = 8, active threads = 8, queued tasks = 247, completed tasks = 9108068]]"}}}]}

Your client (I don't know what it is) needs to slow down and retry when elasticsearch seems to be overloaded.
May be adjust the size of a single bulk request?

How many documents are you sending per bulk request?

Here the bulk queue size is 200 but you tried to queue more than that.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.