Revit Event / Timestamp field problem

Hello,

Not sure if anyone is familiar with Revit but I have a problem with '@timestamp' field from Revit Event.

Basically I want to see all the projects that have been opened during past 7 days and I did set my Dev tool code to 24hr range so the result will not have any duplicate project on each day (24hr).

However, when bringing that information into Power BI, it is still recording every microsecond of the project activity therefore it is impossible for me to go beyond more than 12hrs with 10,000 max data limit.

I tried Scroll to get the entire list of the project but the problem is that I want to use auto-refresh function from Elastic cloud but Scroll isn't allowed.

Please let me know if you have any further question.

Best,
KP

It's not totally clear to me how you are running your queries but I tried to reproduce a similar query using the kibana_sample_data_flights last year of data rounded to the week, aggregating records with a date histogram per week, and with a filter (Cancelled: true) and my query looks like this:

GET kibana_sample_data_flights/_search
{
  "size": 0, 
  "aggs": {
    "cancelled_flights_histogram": {
      "date_histogram": {
        "field": "timestamp",
        "calendar_interval": "1w"
      }
    }
  },
  "query": {
    "bool": {
      "filter": [
        {
          "match_phrase": { "Cancelled": true }
        },
        {
          "range": {
            "timestamp": {  "gte": "now-1y/w" }
          }
        }
      ]
    }
  }
}

Maybe the issue is on using the fixed_interval or how you set up the gte filter?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.