I am new to Kibana and trying to work with WSO2 IS and Kibana for SSO. I want to embed Kibana dashboard in to my application (say appx) and using SAML SSO I want to achieve the following:
- Login to appx
- Goto dashboard option and able to view Kibana dashboard without any further logins. (i.e. SSO)
As per my understanding, the structure looks like: appx -> WSO2 <- Kibana
Now, when I try to access dashboard after logging in to appx, I get navigated to Kibana log on screen but the SSO does not happen. I am pretty sure that I am missing few steps here.
This is what I have done so far:
#----------- SAML Realm -------------
attributes.groups: "http://wso2.org/claims/country" (***this is an error in our application, we use the country for storing groups)
#----------- Native Realm -------------
xpack.security.authProviders: [saml, basic]
- Issuer: http://localhost:5601/app/kibana
- ASC: http://localhost:5601/app/kibana/api/security/v1/saml
- NameID: urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:transient
- Single Logout: http://localhost:5601/logout
Any help to solve this would be really appreciated. Kindly let me know if any other details are required. Thanks in advance.