Scripted field linked to a kibana dashboard with filters

Hi guys,
I'm trying to create a scripted field (Type: string, Format: URL) linked to a specific kibana dashboard already filtered by

• a CustomvalueID (it works fine)
  • a specific timerange calculated by setting its bounds in this way: Customtimestamp-10s < time < Customtimestamp+10s

This is what I have done till now:

'../app/kibana#/dashboard/a131e010-01f0-11e9-b64d-e19f9bddbb21?_a=(query:(language:lucene,query:':"' + doc[''].value + '"'))&_g=(refreshInterval:(pause:!t,value:0),time:(from:'' + doc['Customtimestamp'].value + '',mode:absolute,to:'' + doc['Customtimestamp'].value + ''))'

I expect to obtain something similar to the following:

'../app/kibana#/dashboard/a131e010-01f0-11e9-b64d-e19f9bddbb21?_a=(query:(language:lucene,query:':"' + doc[''].value + '"'))&_g=(refreshInterval:(pause:!t,value:0),time:(from:'' + {{Customtimestamp - 10s}} + '\',mode:absolute,to:\'' + {{Customtimestamp + 10s}}+ ''))'

Is it possible to implement something similar? Can you please help me on it?

Thanks,
Loris

that looks about right, although I think this part needs to be filled in (language:lucene,query:':"' + doc[''].value + '"'))

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.