Search kibana for entries logged today (relatively) at a particular time

I want to search my logs in kibana and save the search to monitor logs daily. So the query should always show today's data for a particular hour. I can save a search which shows today's data but not I'm sure how to add a filter for hour relative to today's date. Again, at any given day, the saved search will show data for that particular hour. Is there a way i can do it using querystring in kibana or the search toolbar? For e.g. see the time in below query (this obviously doesn't work, but this is what i want)

http://myserver/app/kibana#/discover?_g=(refreshInterval:(display:Off,pause:!f,value:0),time:(from:now%2FdT01:00:00Z,mode:quick,to:now%2FdT02:00:00Z))&_a=(columns:!(_source),filters:!(('$state':(store:appState),meta:(alias:!n,disabled:!f,index:'abc-',key:xyz,negate:!f,value:pqr),query:(match:(abc:(query:pqr,type:phrase))))),index:'abc-',interval:auto,query:(query_string:(analyze_wildcard:!t,lowercase_expanded_terms:!f,query:'')),sort:!(date,desc),vis:(aggs:!((params:(field:pqr,orderBy:'2',size:20),schema:segment,type:terms),(id:'2',schema:metric,type:count)),type:histogram))&indexPattern=abc-&type=histogram