"type": "search_phase_execution_exception",
"reason": "all shards failed",
"phase": "query",
"grouped": true,
"failed_shards":
},
"status": 503
}

How do i fix this exception showing in kibana? My similar topics here not given any fix... could you please any one help me out from this... Thank You

Welcome!
You will need to check your Elasticsearch logs for something at that time.

Please format your code/logs/config using the </> button, or markdown style back ticks. It helps to make things easy to read which helps us help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi,
This is what the log am getting over elaasticserach... could you please help me out.

[2019-06-11T16:23:12,550][WARN ][r.suppressed ] [AQAnGeV] path: /trend_data/trenddata/, params: {index=trend_data, type=trenddata}
org.elasticsearch.action.UnavailableShardsException: [trend_data][2] primary shard is not active Timeout: [1m], request: [BulkShardRequest [[trend_data][2]] containing [index {[trend_data][trenddata][r48qRmsBiqejRIsetZqD], source[{"hi_info_event_Type":"Availability","hi_monitored_Value":1,"hi_parameter_OId":"Availability","hi_Id":0,"hi_cust_Id":null,"interfaceName":null,"hi_obj_objHierarchy_Id":30657,"hi_timestamp_Created":"2019-06-11 10:52:12.540","hi_object_Id":30674,"byteSend":null,"byteReceived":null}]}]]

What is the output from the _cat/shards API?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.