SF Elasticsearch Meetup - call for speakers


(Ying Li) #1

Hi all!

I'm a developer at Rackspace, San Francisco, and we are hosting an event
for the San Francisco Elasticsearch Meetup group on September 12th:
http://www.meetup.com/Elasticsearch-San-Francisco/events/78755392/ .

If anyone would like to give a talk or presentation, that would be
fantastic!

Thanks!
-Ying

--


(Ivan Brusic) #2

Excited that there is finally an ElasticSearch meetup in the US. Any
chance that you will have meetings closer to San Jose?

Cheers,

Ivan

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Ying Li cyli.ying.li@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all!

I'm a developer at Rackspace, San Francisco, and we are hosting an event for
the San Francisco Elasticsearch Meetup group on September 12th:
http://www.meetup.com/Elasticsearch-San-Francisco/events/78755392/ .

If anyone would like to give a talk or presentation, that would be
fantastic!

Thanks!
-Ying

--

--


(Ying Li) #3

I'm not sure - you may want to ask/suggest that on the meetup site. :slight_smile:

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:12:23 PM UTC-7, Ivan Brusic wrote:

Excited that there is finally an ElasticSearch meetup in the US. Any
chance that you will have meetings closer to San Jose?

Cheers,

Ivan

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Ying Li <cyli.y...@gmail.com<javascript:>>
wrote:

Hi all!

I'm a developer at Rackspace, San Francisco, and we are hosting an event
for
the San Francisco Elasticsearch Meetup group on September 12th:
http://www.meetup.com/Elasticsearch-San-Francisco/events/78755392/ .

If anyone would like to give a talk or presentation, that would be
fantastic!

Thanks!
-Ying

--

--


(Ivan Brusic) #4

I just noticed that ElasticSearch will be doing training in SF at the end
of this week. Are there any plans for a meetup with the ES crew?

--
Ivan

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Ying Li cyli.ying.li@gmail.com wrote:

I'm not sure - you may want to ask/suggest that on the meetup site. :slight_smile:

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:12:23 PM UTC-7, Ivan Brusic wrote:

Excited that there is finally an ElasticSearch meetup in the US. Any
chance that you will have meetings closer to San Jose?

Cheers,

Ivan

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Ying Li cyli.y...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all!

I'm a developer at Rackspace, San Francisco, and we are hosting an
event for
the San Francisco Elasticsearch Meetup group on September 12th:
http://www.meetup.com/**Elasticsearch-San-Francisco/**events/78755392/http://www.meetup.com/Elasticsearch-San-Francisco/events/78755392/.

If anyone would like to give a talk or presentation, that would be
fantastic!

Thanks!
-Ying

--

--

--


(system) #5