Socket hang up on kibana

(Ganesh) #1

HI,
I'm getting below error on kibana log and kibana failed to load on browser. In cmd kibana is up and running and error is throwing frequently on log.

{"type":"error","@timestamp":"2018-09-29T12:41:57Z","tags":["connection","client","error"],"pid":1,"level":"error","error":{"message":"socket hang up","name":"Error","stack":"Error: socket hang up\n at TLSSocket.<anonymous> (_tls_wrap.js:846:25)\n at emitOne (events.js:101:20)\n at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:188:7)\n at _handle.close (net.js:509:12)\n at Socket.done (_tls_wrap.js:332:7)\n at Socket.g (events.js:292:16)\n at emitOne (events.js:101:20)\n at Socket.emit (events.js:188:7)\n at TCP._handle.close [as _onclose] (net.js:509:12)","code":"ECONNRESET"},"message":"socket hang up"}

(Brandon Kobel) #2

Hey @Ganesh2303, do you have a load balancer (Nginx/Apache) in front of Kibana, and what version of Kibana are you running?

(Ganesh) #3

Hi @Brandon_Kobel
I'm using version 6.4 and how could I check whether I have a load balancer. I have enabled load-balancer true on my elastic search configuration

(Brandon Kobel) #4

What URL are you using to access Kibana, and are you running it locally? If that's the case, then you most likely don't have a load balancer in front of Kibana.

(Ganesh) #5

@Brandon_Kobel
My URL is not public access and its restricted one. As of now its don't run on cluster formation. Totally 3 server Elasticsearch running in 1 server kibana running in 1 server and logstadh running in 1 server

I'm using my server hostname as my kibana accessing URL. I'm running kibana as docker container

(Ganesh) #6

@Brandon_Kobel any help on this

(system) #7

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.