Socket hang up on kibana

HI,
I'm getting below error on kibana log and kibana failed to load on browser. In cmd kibana is up and running and error is throwing frequently on log.

{"type":"error","@timestamp":"2018-09-29T12:41:57Z","tags":["connection","client","error"],"pid":1,"level":"error","error":{"message":"socket hang up","name":"Error","stack":"Error: socket hang up\n at TLSSocket.<anonymous> (_tls_wrap.js:846:25)\n at emitOne (events.js:101:20)\n at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:188:7)\n at _handle.close (net.js:509:12)\n at Socket.done (_tls_wrap.js:332:7)\n at Socket.g (events.js:292:16)\n at emitOne (events.js:101:20)\n at Socket.emit (events.js:188:7)\n at TCP._handle.close [as _onclose] (net.js:509:12)","code":"ECONNRESET"},"message":"socket hang up"}

Hey @Ganesh2303, do you have a load balancer (Nginx/Apache) in front of Kibana, and what version of Kibana are you running?

Hi @Brandon_Kobel
I'm using version 6.4 and how could I check whether I have a load balancer. I have enabled load-balancer true on my elastic search configuration

What URL are you using to access Kibana, and are you running it locally? If that's the case, then you most likely don't have a load balancer in front of Kibana.

@Brandon_Kobel
My URL is not public access and its restricted one. As of now its don't run on cluster formation. Totally 3 server Elasticsearch running in 1 server kibana running in 1 server and logstadh running in 1 server

I'm using my server hostname as my kibana accessing URL. I'm running kibana as docker container

@Brandon_Kobel any help on this

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.