Space-aware fleet settings (server, proxy, output)

In the UI and in the API you can create settings for fleet (proxy, server, outputs) in a specific space

  • in the UI by navigating to a specific space
  • with the API by using /s/{sapce_id}/api/fleet/{resource}

But that results in the resource appearing in every space. Can the resource be limited to a specific space somehow? Is this feature under development or can I request it somehow?

For instance, if I create an output for Lab, I don't want agents in my production space to see or be able to use the output I defined in the Lab space.

Thanks for filing [Fleet] Allow Fleet settings (outputs, Fleet Server hosts, proxies, download sources) to be restricted to specific spaces · Issue #296524 · elastic/kibana · GitHub! I have added the team label, you can follow up on prioritization and progress on the issue. Please let us know if you have any specific questions in the meantime.