Spring-elasticsearch conflict with elasticsearch0.90.5?

Hi :
I just started playing with the newest available stable release of
elasticsearch (which seems to be 0.90.5). I was successful in using 0.90.3
and the spring-elasticsearch (0.2.0) . However with the newest version I am
running into the following error :

Exception in thread "main"
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'esClient': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException:
No node available
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1482)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:521)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:458)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:295)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:223)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:292)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:610)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:932)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:479)
at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
at com.test.TransferJDBCToElastic.main(TransferJDBCToElastic.java:49)
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException: No
node available
at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.execute(TransportClientNodesService.java:205)
at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.support.InternalTransportIndicesAdminClient.execute(InternalTransportIndicesAdminClient.java:85)
at
org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractIndicesAdminClient.exists(AbstractIndicesAdminClient.java:151)
at
org.elasticsearch.action.admin.indices.exists.indices.IndicesExistsRequestBuilder.doExecute(IndicesExistsRequestBuilder.java:43)
at
org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:85)
at
org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:59)
at
fr.pilato.spring.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.isIndexExist(ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.java:596)
at
fr.pilato.spring.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.initMappings(ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.java:471)
at
fr.pilato.spring.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.java:332)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1541)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1479)
... 12 more

However if I just did the following :
Client client2 = new TransportClient().addTransportAddress(new
InetSocketTransportAddress("localhost",9300));

It succeeds.

My project has SOLR dependencies and my question is :
Are there any issues with using SOLR and elastic and if so how do I avoid
these conflicts ?

Thanks for the help

Ramdev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

I should amend this post I think.

So It fails when I try and get an explicit connection to the elasticsearch
server instance via Spring as well as via an explicit call to the
TransportClient. However on the call to the TransportClient, a new Client
is returned with the nodes attribute of the client being 0. (i.e. the list
of nodes is empty). I think there is some configuration I am missing...
any help on this front is much appreciated.

Is there something in the elastic configuration file that needs to change ?
to set number of nodes ?

Thanks

Ramdev

On Wednesday, 23 October 2013 16:40:30 UTC-5, Ramdev Wudali wrote:

Hi :

No node available
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1482)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:521)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:458)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:295)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:223)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:292)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:610)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:932)
at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:479)
at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException: No
node available
at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.execute(TransportClientNodesService.java:205)
at
org.elasticsearch.client.transport.support.InternalTransportIndicesAdminClient.execute(InternalTransportIndicesAdminClient.java:85)
at
org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractIndicesAdminClient.exists(AbstractIndicesAdminClient.java:151)
at
org.elasticsearch.action.admin.indices.exists.indices.IndicesExistsRequestBuilder.doExecute(IndicesExistsRequestBuilder.java:43)
at
org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:85)
at
org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:59)
at
fr.pilato.spring.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.isIndexExist(ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.java:596)
at
fr.pilato.spring.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.initMappings(ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.java:471)
at
fr.pilato.spring.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.java:332)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1541)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1479)
... 12 more

It succeeds.

these conflicts ?

Thanks for the help

Ramdev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Try with spring-elasticsearch in master.
I need to release a new version to be 0.90.5 compatible I guess.

--
David :wink:
Twitter : @dadoonet / @elasticsearchfr / @scrutmydocs

Le 24 oct. 2013 à 03:47, Ramdev Wudali agastya71@gmail.com a écrit :

So It fails when I try and get an explicit connection to the elasticsearch server instance via Spring as well as via an explicit call to the TransportClient. However on the call to the TransportClient, a new Client is returned with the nodes attribute of the client being 0. (i.e. the list of nodes is empty). I think there is some configuration I am missing...

Is there something in the elastic configuration file that needs to change ? to set number of nodes ?

Thanks

Ramdev

Hi :
I just started playing with the newest available stable release of elasticsearch (which seems to be 0.90.5). I was successful in using 0.90.3 and the spring-elasticsearch (0.2.0) . However with the newest version I am running into the following error :

Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'esClient': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException: No node available
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1482)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:521)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:458)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:295)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:223)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:292)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:610)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:932)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:479)
at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException: No node available
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.execute(TransportClientNodesService.java:205)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.support.InternalTransportIndicesAdminClient.execute(InternalTransportIndicesAdminClient.java:85)
at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractIndicesAdminClient.exists(AbstractIndicesAdminClient.java:151)
at org.elasticsearch.action.admin.indices.exists.indices.IndicesExistsRequestBuilder.doExecute(IndicesExistsRequestBuilder.java:43)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:85)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:59)
at fr.pilato.spring.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.isIndexExist(ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.java:596)
at fr.pilato.spring.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.initMappings(ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.java:471)
at fr.pilato.spring.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.java:332)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1541)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1479)
... 12 more

Client client2 = new TransportClient().addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress("localhost",9300));

It succeeds.

Are there any issues with using SOLR and elastic and if so how do I avoid these conflicts ?

Thanks for the help

Ramdev

--

--

Forget my last answer.
I think you can not have different Lucene versions in your classpath.

I guess SOLR dependency bring Lucene jars as well.

Could you check that you have only Lucene jars provided by elasticsearch?

--

Le 24 oct. 2013 à 06:46, David Pilato david@pilato.fr a écrit :

--

Le 24 oct. 2013 à 03:47, Ramdev Wudali agastya71@gmail.com a écrit :

So It fails when I try and get an explicit connection to the elasticsearch server instance via Spring as well as via an explicit call to the TransportClient. However on the call to the TransportClient, a new Client is returned with the nodes attribute of the client being 0. (i.e. the list of nodes is empty). I think there is some configuration I am missing...

Is there something in the elastic configuration file that needs to change ? to set number of nodes ?

Thanks

Ramdev

Hi :
I just started playing with the newest available stable release of elasticsearch (which seems to be 0.90.5). I was successful in using 0.90.3 and the spring-elasticsearch (0.2.0) . However with the newest version I am running into the following error :

Exception in thread "main" org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'esClient': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException: No node available
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1482)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:521)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:458)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:295)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:223)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:292)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:610)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:932)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:479)
at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException: No node available
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService.execute(TransportClientNodesService.java:205)
at org.elasticsearch.client.transport.support.InternalTransportIndicesAdminClient.execute(InternalTransportIndicesAdminClient.java:85)
at org.elasticsearch.client.support.AbstractIndicesAdminClient.exists(AbstractIndicesAdminClient.java:151)
at org.elasticsearch.action.admin.indices.exists.indices.IndicesExistsRequestBuilder.doExecute(IndicesExistsRequestBuilder.java:43)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:85)
at org.elasticsearch.action.ActionRequestBuilder.execute(ActionRequestBuilder.java:59)
at fr.pilato.spring.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.isIndexExist(ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.java:596)
at fr.pilato.spring.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.initMappings(ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.java:471)
at fr.pilato.spring.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(ElasticsearchAbstractClientFactoryBean.java:332)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1541)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1479)
... 12 more

Client client2 = new TransportClient().addTransportAddress(new InetSocketTransportAddress("localhost",9300));

It succeeds.

Are there any issues with using SOLR and elastic and if so how do I avoid these conflicts ?

Thanks for the help

Ramdev

--
--

--

Hi David:
Thanks for the pointer. However, My issue turned out to be caused
because of a non-default cluster.name property.
I had modified the Elasticsearch config so that the default cluster name
value of Elasticsearch is not used (and get confused with other instances
of Elasticsearch running in the network). However, when I had changed the
default name of the cluster, I had not realized that the spring config for
the client had to be modified to include
the esProperties value for the cluster.name.

Once I did the necessary modification I was able to get to the server
nodes, and index my content.

That said, I will have t keep an eye out on the lucene dependencies for
SOLR and their conflict with Elastic's lucene dependencies.

Thanks much for the assist.

Ramdev

On Wednesday, 23 October 2013 23:49:37 UTC-5, David Pilato wrote:

Forget my last answer.
I think you can not have different Lucene versions in your classpath.

I guess SOLR dependency bring Lucene jars as well.

Could you check that you have only Lucene jars provided by elasticsearch?

--

Le 24 oct. 2013 à 06:46, David Pilato <da...@pilato.fr <javascript:>> a
écrit :

--

Le 24 oct. 2013 à 03:47, Ramdev Wudali <agas...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
a écrit :

So It fails when I try and get an explicit connection to the
elasticsearch server instance via Spring as well as via an explicit call to
the TransportClient. However on the call to the TransportClient, a new
Client is returned with the nodes attribute of the client being 0. (i.e.
the list of nodes is empty). I think there is some configuration I am
missing...

Is there something in the elastic configuration file that needs to change
? to set number of nodes ?

Thanks

Ramdev

Hi :

No node available
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException:
No node available
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
at
... 12 more

It succeeds.

these conflicts ?

Thanks for the help

Ramdev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to elasticsearc...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.

--