Standalone Elastic Agent Integration Add Policy Not Working

We have two standalone elastic agents that are running on separate machines. One policy is called "aws_agent_policy", the other is "azure_agent_policy". They are both largely identical except differing in a few of the integrations running on them.

While they are standalone agents, it's nice to see which integrations are running on which agent, and to see the status of each agent in Fleet. I'm not sure if the latter is a bug, since we're running both in standalone mode.

However the issue we are having is that "azure_agent_policy" never picks up the agent that's running, while "aws_agent_policy" does. I've tried the "Add Agent" button to both the policy and individual integrations, but it never seems to update (standalone mode just shows how to install the agent, there's no actual confirmation). In other words, we only see aws_agent_policy under Fleet/Agents and azure_agent_policy shows 0 agents attached to it. I'm wondering if all of this is a bug, or whether we can actually see the "azure_agent_policy" pickup the running agent and its associated integrations. Please see the images below

To clarify a few things:

• We ARE able to see data streams from azure_agent, everything from system logs to the individual log integrations we have running. This is done through the Kibana Observability section.

• We confirmed both agents are "Not enrolled in Fleets."