Strange issue with search in DEV and UAT

Hi All,

I need some help from you on this one as i am unable to figure out what is the root cause.

I have indexed some data in my DEV and same in UAT servers. Both the yml file, indexing mechanism and the index name created everything is same in DEV and UAT. Only thing is in DEV we have limited data around 4k records where as in UAT there is around 2 lakh records with same fields and index name.

The field which i search can contain one word, 2 words or 3 words. In the search query i have phrase_prefix and i am able to search using first word in elastic search in both dev and uat servers. Then when i provide first letter of the second word after first word in the query, it gives me result in DEV. But in UAT, it doesnt. In UAT it gives me result only when i type the 2nd or 3rd letter of the second word along with first word.
It seems strange as there is no much difference in the ES settings or the search query in DEV or UAT. Both uses exact query, still its not working in UAT.
Any help is much appreciated.

This looks to be the same as Searching all fields ?

Yes, i created both..

It's better if you don't create multiple threads. Given you are getting assistance with Strange issue with search in DEV and UAT, I will close this :slight_smile: