Sum of Averages of individual in lens visualization

Dear Team,

Is it possible to calculate sum of averages of each individual(nodes) apache workers in single lens visualization?
Kindly suggest us

Do you mind pasting an example of some of the documents you have, as well as a rough example of what you're trying to accomplish? Thank you!

Hi lukas,

I've created 4 individual dashboards for calculating averages of apache workers and idle.

Then, I've created a new visualization for sum of all averages of each nodes, but it seems to mismatch the values(sum of all averages = add of averages of all nodes) .

kindly, suggest.

Hi @Prasanth_V

is it possible to see the Lens formulas used in those 4 charts?

Hi @Marco_Liberati

I've used aggregation method for 4 charts, PFB snaps
x-axis
y-axis

You want also to create a single Lens visualization containing all 4 nodes metrics together and I saw you've made a first attempt to it:

Then, I've created a new visualization for sum of all averages of each nodes, but it seems to mismatch the values(sum of all averages = add of averages of all nodes) .

Can you share what you've tried in this attempt?
I think the missing part here, for me, is to understand how is data organized: is each node have a distinct index pattern, or there's a field indicating the node id?

For each visualization I've added a filter like Host Name

Hi @Prasanth_V

You need to do a Series Agg of type Sum and Lens doesn't support that yet... Coming soon.

We just discussed this here with an example of how to do in TSVB

Thanks @stephenb, its working fine with series agg

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.