Synthetic Logs

Hello,

I noticed from my synthetic logs about this 403 error.

How do I authorized the API key id?

{"log.level":"warn","@timestamp":"2023-03-24T09:08:57.835Z","message":"could not load last externally recorded state, will retry again in 1179 milliseconds: %!w(*fmt.wrapError=&{error executing state search for 23db164d-5615-45b2-86f5-44de2203da3a: 403 Forbidden: {\"error\":{\"root_cause\":[{\"type\":\"security_exception\",\"reason\":\"action [indices:data/read/search] is unauthorized for API key id [VVDbEocB92SP045N20T3] of user [elastic/fleet-server], this action is granted by the index privileges [read,all]\"}],\"type\":\"security_exception\",\"reason\":\"action [indices:data/read/search] is unauthorized for API key id [VVDbEocB92SP045N20T3] of user [elastic/fleet-server], this action is granted by the index privileges [read,all]\"},\"status\":403} 0xc000cd41f0})","component":{"binary":"heartbeat","dataset":"elastic_agent.heartbeat","id":"synthetics/browser-default","type":"synthetics/browser"},"log":{"source":"synthetics/browser-default"},"log.origin":{"file.line":91,"file.name":"monitorstate/tracker.go"},"service.name":"heartbeat","ecs.version":"1.6.0","ecs.version":"1.6.0"}

Hello @aisyaharifin ,

You can try disabling/enabling monitor management. that will recreate the API key for you.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 24 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.