Table visualization with header defined as row as well as cols

(Prashant Agrawal) #1

Is there a way in kibana to make a table as attached, where header as row has name and header as first column has date. Nothing but a table which can be made in excel.

(kulkarni) #2

Hi

You can achieve the above table with Date histogram with Timestamp as attached. Based on the buckets defined, you will be able to populate the data in a tabular format. Do let us know if you need further assistance. This could get you started...

(Prashant Agrawal) #3

Hello @rashmi
Thanks for your kind response. Here my objective is to define 2 header one as top row which you can see in the attached image as SalonName fields where as second header is date which is defined as column.

So far what I know is as table works where column fields will be shown only vertically as sub aggregation. So my question is , is there a way we can make a table like above in Kibana where headers can be represented as row as well as column.

(kulkarni) #4

hello Prashant

Am thinking you could benefit from creating a scripted field like this example here:if (doc['extension.raw'].value == "jpg") return doc['bytes'].value; else return 0; to return the values of your choice in data table. Here is a comparison of data table viz not showing the scripted fields in comparison to using a scripted fields. See the date, label and count described in data-table.

Hope this helps. You can develop a scripted field like the one shown in the example for your data table.

Attached

(Prashant Agrawal) #5

Thanks Rashmi,

But unfortunately I am looking out to define the aggregation on row as well as first column , just like we can make in excel.

(system) #6

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.