The APM Agent can give a offline packges to down?

the APM Agent can give a offline packges to down ,not online.
thanks!

I'm not sure I fully understand the question. Are you asking what an APM agent will do if the APM Server is down?

the now apm agent is use node install ,
but when not connect to the network ,only in LAN network, how install the amp server and node.js client?
thanks..
@ruflin

Hi @zqc0512!

Thank you for your interest in Elastic APM!

You can download APM Server for offline installation here: https://www.elastic.co/downloads/apm/apm-server
There is both a tarball, deb and rpm files.

Is this the first Node.js application you are running in the restricted environment? Do you have other applications in other languages running there already? Or are you just starting out?

java i think the best in now.
sorry.
i see the three agents(node.js Django Flask ) all neet network with npm to install. in my env ,this can't connect to network.
i need install offilne about this. as .zip file or rpm install.

OK @zqc0512.

You should be able to install the NPM packages by setting up your application on a machine that has internet access first.

So, install all the packages that are required in your app, including the elastic-apm module, on a machine with internet access. Then copy the node_modules folder from the machine that has internet access to the machine that does not have internet access.

Let me know if that helps!

that so bad.
can't accept about it .
sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.