The field you gave in the aggregation query existed as two different types in two different indices

Hi,

i have running Netflow module in ELK 7.2

and i am getting this error in Kibana when want to see data in Dashboard:

[esaggs] > Request to Elasticsearch failed: {"error":{"root_cause":,"type":"search_phase_execution_exception","reason":"","phase":"fetch","grouped":true,"failed_shards":,"caused_by":{"type":"aggregation_execution_exception","reason":"Merging/Reducing the aggregations failed when computing the aggregation [2] because the field you gave in the aggregation query existed as two different types in two different indices"}},"status":500}

How to find out which filed it is?

Thanks

@thirty2 there's a good discussion of this in one of the older Kibana issues: Unable to Aggregate on mismatched numeric field types · Issue #9430 · elastic/kibana · GitHub, would some of the comments there help your issue?

@joelgriffith i read it, but i do not see there any comments with steps how to fix it :confused: Is there any way how to via search for example find out which field has two different types?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.