Time range for url field populated with current dashboard value

I am using a field formatter to create a "drill down" URL for a field that uses the {{value}} as part of the query within the formatted URL. I copy the URL for a dashboard with a place holder query to create the formatted field with a time range of something like now-90m. I would like to somehow be able to use the time range associated with the initial dashboard (which is likely user defined and maybe no where near now -90m) where the user is clicking the link rather than the time specified in the copied URL(now -90m). Is there a value or format for the time statement the formatted field that I can use to accomplish this?

Hi @Larry_Schrader,

that is a very reasonable use-case. Unfortunately there is no way to access the currently selected time in the url formatter. There is an open request to allow access to all fields of a document in the formatter, which would at least allow to create a URL that sets the time based on the document's timestamp. Please feel free to add your use case to the request.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.