Timelion display value Xaxis

Hello,

I have a visualization created with timelion, and I need to display a line indicating the value of the X axis (time index).

I am looking for how to recover the value of the X axis.

Thank you all for your help

I'm am still a uncertain what you are trying to accomplish. Can you illustrate what you want, ie: take and annotate a screenshot?

Hello

I hope I will be clearer with the screenshot and timelion code
In box number 1, I want to display the value of the x-axis (example = time index (10:15))
In box number 2 when I switch to the graphic with the mouse, I want to show a tooltip of the value of the x-axis (example = 10: 15)
Screenshot :

code:
"$application1:---------",( .es(q=$applications1, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:callsOffered").label("Appels Présentés").lines(width=0, fill=10).color("#990033").yaxis(2, position="right", label="Nb Appels/Agents"), .es(q=$applications1, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:callsAnswered").label("Appels Pris").lines(width=0, fill=10).color("#FFFFCC").yaxis(2), .es(q=$applications2, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:callsAnsweredDelay").divide(.es(q=$applications2, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:callsAnswered")).lines(1).label("DMR Premier Décroché").color("#000000").fit("carry").yaxis(1, max=180,label="DMR en secondes"), .es(q=$applications3, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:callsAnsweredDelay").divide(.es(q=$applications3, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:callsAnswered")).label("DMR Transfert").bars().hide().lines(1).yaxis(1), .es(index=pit_agg_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:effectifsPrevus").color("#FF33FF").lines(2).label("Effectifs CAS Prévus").yaxis(2), .es(q=$service, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:dureeMission").divide(900).lines(2).bars(width=5).hide(1).color("#FF66FF").label("Nb CAS Mission").yaxis(2), .es(q=$service, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:dureeInformation").divide(900).lines(2).label("Nb CAS Information").hide(1).bars(width=5).color("#D2B48C").yaxis(2), .es(q=$service, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:dureeInformation").sum(.es(q=$service, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:dureeMission")).sum(.es(q=$service, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:dureePause")).divide(900).lines(2).bars(width=5,stack=false).color("#FF8C00").hide(1).label("Nb CAS hors prise appel").yaxis(2), .es(q=$service,index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:dureePostAppel").divide(900).lines(2).label("Nb CAS Post Appel").color("#009900").fit("carry").yaxis(2), .es(q=$service,index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:dureePause").divide(900).lines(2).label("Nb CAS Pause").color("#FF0000").fit("carry").yaxis(2), .es(q=skillsetId.keyword:10006, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:nbCharges").subtract(.es(q=skillsetId.keyword:10109, index=pit_cache_idx, timefield=timestamp, metric="sum:nbCharges")).lines(2).label("Nb CAS logues").color("#0000FF").fit("carry").yaxis(2) ).legend(columns=3)
"
thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.