Timestamp sort ends up reversed

As the title says.

Making Data tables with aggregation based on Date histogram->Timestamp ends up in reversed order.

Why is this happening?Anyone met this before?

edit : I think that because it is not used as an Axis input but printed information it results as a String.So..If thats the case.Is there a way to "lock" the sort/descend choice?Because it gets reseted every time it refreshes.

Can you share a screenshot of visualize to help illustrate the configuration you're using and help me understand what's wrong?

Just a random example of any data table that i want to show the timestamp.
What i basically need it for it to be always reversed and not sorted by ascending.
Is it just my logics fault?If not can it be "locked" to reverse order by some way?

If you click on timestamps column "^" button twice it gets set to reverse.But still it goes back to the default every time-interval refresh

If you sort the table by clicking the column name, then save the visualization, it should save the sorting of that column. If that's not working then there is a bug. The feature was added in https://github.com/elastic/kibana/pull/5953. If you verify the bug please file an issue at the github repo.

Edited to add this comment before.Reposting in case you missed it :
If you click on timestamps column "^" button twice it gets set to reverse.But still it goes back to the default every time-interval refresh

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.