I'm getting Traceback errors when executing the instructions on 8.1 -- Dataset Discovery.
I run the first python script under 1) Load the data and the first line of the output is:
"ValueError Traceback (most recent call last)"
and the last line of the output is:
" ValueError: Expected object or value"
Just in case I didn't understand what was going on, I ran the next python section:
### Check fields information data.info()
An another Traceback was displayed with:
"NameError: name 'data' is not defined"
The instructions state that the output from the data.info() code section should see the same fields that you can see in Kibana -- no output other than name error was displayed.
I've tried to Restart the Kernel and Clear Output and then rerun the steps from the beginning, but I get the same results.