TSVB table - Get start date

Hello.

I have a TSVB table feeded with heartbeat.
I'm using the field "summary.down" to watch when uptime goes down. The frequency is 1m and I'm accumulating the time when "summary.down" only shows 1. While that field is in 1, it accumulate the time when it is in.

In the image, it shows "summary.down" goes 1 for 15m.

It seems like that:

I need to put it into a table with 2 columns. The first column only shows the time when "summary.down" goes 1, only the date when that metric starts and the second column need the final value (15m).

Is possible do that?
Or is there another way to do it?
I Just want the time when it starts and the interval when "summary.down" goes 1.

I can't think of a way of doing it in TSVB or table vis. It might be possible in Canvas using ESSQL, but I am not 100% sure. You should also try the Uptime app, since you're already using hearbeat as it normally has all the metrics and KPIs for something like this.

Hello!
Thanks for your answer. :slight_smile:

I don't think use Canvas could be possible, because I need this data in a dashboard and Canvas is not " embeddable in dashboards (yet)".

I will try to use the Uptime app and see if it works.

In other hand, If I have this visualization:

Can I get the interval of this metrics when it goes to 0 and make it a table? (Is for the same propouse than I describe upside)

:cheers:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.