I have problem with visualization.
What I want?
- vertical or horizontal chart
- one bar representing field with all products divided by some business unit: Y-axis will be count of those, X-axis the business units (that I can achieve)
- second bar would take count from the first bar and have filter NOT somefield: *
I cant achieve the second bar. They are just all melted into one bar and the result is of course good, but I would prefer one bar by another to see count of all product and the smaller one which has this filter, so something like that:
I tried with splitting this:
- by chart NOT filter first
- by series by business unit here
And I always land with one bar per business unit.
I achieved it with pie chart, but its non-readable in there: