UI_actions_explorer as a Plugin

Hi.
I am new to ELK.
Can anyone tell me how can I use certain part of the actions in UI_actions_explorer examples as a plugin. Example:
I want to create a datagrid of 3*3 data . And I want to have edit option as shown in the examples page and also I want to add some extra feature such as delete option through change. I saw that the changes are not in the server side . Is there a option for that too?

Hi @Noobmaster,
I suggest to look at custom plugin development: External plugin development | Kibana Guide [8.11] | Elastic.
You can follow our examples (such as ui_actions_explorer) as a starting point.

I saw that the changes are not in the server side . Is there a option for that too?

Your custom plugin can have server-side code.

Please note:

The Kibana plugin interfaces are in a state of constant development. We cannot provide backwards compatibility for plugins due to the high rate of change. Kibana enforces that the installed plugins match the version of Kibana itself. Plugin developers will have to release a new version of their plugin for each new Kibana release as a result.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.