Unable to authenticate with provided credentials and anonymous access is not allowed for this request

I getting case errror when I configure Fleetserver with run file script ./elastic-agents install. . And now show detail log error

"message":"Fleet Server - Error - info fail [401 Unauthorized] {"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"security_exception","reason":"unable to authenticate with provided credentials and anonymous access is not allowed for this request","additional_unsuccessful_credentials":"oauth2 token: invalid token","header":{"WWW-Authenticate":["Basic realm=\"security\" charset=\"UTF-8\"","Bearer realm=\"security\"","ApiKey"]}}],"type":"security_exception","reason":"unable to authenticate with provided credentials and anonymous access is not allowed for this request","additional_unsuccessful_credentials":"oauth2 token: invalid token","header":{"WWW-Authenticate":["Basic realm=\"security\" charset=\"UTF-8\"","Bearer realm=\"security\"","ApiKey"]}},"status":401}","ecs.version":"1.6.0"}

Also interested in this question, please advice.

How did you create the Fleet service token? Did you use the CLI? Service token created with the CLI is local to the node where the CLI runs. See doc here. We recommend using the CreateServiceAccountToken API to create service tokens which are usable on all nodes within a cluster.

1 Like

Thank Mr Yang_Wang. I have tried create token and cert CA again. The resutlt is successfully

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.