Unable to retrieve Elastic data by using GeoServer CQL Filters

I am working in gis project. i am using elastic search plugin for GeoServer. So, I am able to access
Elastic search data in GeoServer. I am stored GeoJSON Data in Elastic search and also create mapping for geo-shape before indexing the GeoJSON Document.
The GeoJSON Structure would be like { "type":"Feature","properties":{"ABBREV":"Italy","NAME":"Italy",......}, "geometry":{"type":"MultiPolygon","coordinates":[values...]}}. I inserted multiple countries GeoJSON documents of same sturcture.
I am storing this kind of data in elastic search search And I Publish the layer in GeoServer using
ealstic search index. so, I can access the stored data through GeoServer. GeoServer providing WMS and WFS services for this data. so, I am able to retrieve this data by using WMS and WFS service. But, When I apply CQL Filters on this data based on fields , I am unable to retrieve WMS(Map) and WFS (GeoJSON format) data.
I am using in CQL filters -> "properties.ABBREV"='Italy' and also try with properties.ABBREV='Italy' . I am not got the GeoJSON data of Italy( wfs url) and map of Italy (WMS url).
and also I am checking with Match query in elastic search like "properties.ABBREV":"Italy" then it showing the matched document. But, when i apply CQL Filters, it didn't work. I am searching multiple references but I am unable to get solution for this problem. Could please help on this or provide some references to solve this issue.

Since it works when you are communicating with elasticsearch directly, I think it might be better to ask this question in GeoServer mailing list or IRC channel or by contacting the plugin author.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.