Unexpected problem processing bytes for class

Hi.
I'm using the Elasticseach Rest high-level client 6.3.2 in Grails/Groovy project.
Here is the Gradle dependecy I have added as suggested in the documentation [https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/client/java-rest/6.3/java-rest-high-getting-started-maven.html] :
dependencies {
compile 'org.elasticsearch.client:elasticsearch-rest-high-level-client:6.3.2'
}

Now, even if I have just the import statement at the beginning of the service file without any body in the service class, starting Grails will always throws the below error. If I comment out the import statements the Grails app starts perfectly alright.

The import statement I used:
import org.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchException

The error I get is:
Sep 12, 2018 2:22:48 PM org.springsource.loaded.agent.SpringLoadedPreProcessor preProcess
SEVERE: Unexpected problem transforming call sites
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unexpected problem processing bytes for class
at org.springsource.loaded.ConstantPoolChecker2.readConstantPool(ConstantPoolChecker2.java:196)
at org.springsource.loaded.ConstantPoolChecker2.(ConstantPoolChecker2.java:128)
at org.springsource.loaded.ConstantPoolChecker2.getReferences(ConstantPoolChecker2.java:102)
at
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Entry: 14 18
at org.springsource.loaded.ConstantPoolChecker2.processConstantPoolEntry(ConstantPoolChecker2.java:335)
at org.springsource.loaded.ConstantPoolChecker2.readConstantPool(ConstantPoolChecker2.java:186)
... 544 more

Can someone help me out of this?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.