Uninstall Endpoint Security Sensor

Hi, as part of the Elastic Endpoint Security Fundamentals I installed the Sensor. However, I am unable to uninstall it afterwards - and it is interfering with my "usual" bitdefender causing my pc to slow down considerably (sensor tries to create some files in the Temp folder, bitdefender considers it a threat and blocks the access and they continue fighting, creating and deleting files over and over again).
Can you please provide some guidance how to remove it? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks.

Hi Zajic,

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry you're running in to this issue. Do you still have access to your lab environment? Under the endpoint view of the UI you should be able to check the box next to your computer name and then under the "More Actions" menu at the top select Uninstall in order to have the sensor be uninstalled.

In the meantime if that isn't an option, you should be able to open bitdefender and add a process exclusion for the sensor in order to minimize the slowdown you're experiencing.

If that doesn't solve your problem, please reply and let us know what operating system you're on as well as what happened when you selected Uninstall in the UI and we can work through the next steps.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.