Update an application in Kibana

Hii,
I pushing several visualizations, dashboards, savedsearches and scripted fields using a python script. They altogether fulfill one big functionality, thus I refer them as an application.
Now what I want is to update the whole application.
For this, I have written another python script which deletes each and every object previously created and put the newer ones. This script takes a lot of time as there are several delete rest calls. Also if it fails before complete execution, there are tracing back and rolling back issues.
Thus is there a way in which I can delete these visualizations, dashboards, savedsearches and scripted at once(in other words, upgrade the application in a single go!).

What API are you using to delete and add saved objects?

The saved object API does not provide a way to delete and add saved objects in a single call.

You can create an enhancement request here https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/new?template=Feature_request.md

I am using kibana's Delete Object API for deleting the objects and Create Object API for saving the object.

Thank You

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.